Our new BEGA LED performance floodlight features an impressive luminous flux of up to 3,600 lumen. Its compact shape raises the bar. The brilliant exterior of the high-performance floodlight benefits from our unique optical system with high-efficiency reflectors. These allow for very narrow beam, narrow beam or wide beam light distribution. The LED performance floodlight is the latest addition to our range and bridges the gap between compact floodlights and high-performance floodlights.
As a matter of conviction we use only durable, non-wearing materials in our optical systems. For example, we do not use plastic lenses with questionable ageing properties for light deflection. Instead we prefer durable materials such as glass, silicone and aluminium.
The new BEGA LED performance floodlight features highly efficient light distribution for superior lighting results.
Optional accessories like diffuser disks, shields and louvres further extend the range of applications.
BEGA offers threaded connection accessories for our performance floodlights with a G ½ connecting thread to allow for a variety of installation situations:
- Rectangular or round mounting box for floodlight installation on pillars, walls or under suspended ceilings
- Mounting box for foundation or anchorage unit
- Cross beams for floodlight installations on a luminaire pole
- Pole caps for luminaire poles with various pole top diameters
- Tensioning straps for floodlight installations in trees, complete with ten-metre connecting cable and safety plug
- Stainless steel wood screws, complete with five-metre connecting cable and safety plug
- Tube clamps, complete with five-metre connecting cable and safety plug
- Screw clamps, complete with five-metre connecting cable and safety plug
- Earth spikes, complete with five-metre connecting cable and safety plug